Friday, November 13, 2009
So I just found out all my siblings had blogs. So I checked them out. Now I feel like a slacker. So here is the run down of our crazy lives again. Ryan is at his last football practice, they have the championship game tomorrow. Hopefully he will win. Kathryn is still miss popularity. Lots of friends to hang out with all the time. Jonathan is really learning a lot these days he loves school. Brayden is enjoying playing with his friends and going to preschool. Kirsten has finally learned to walk. I of course, am working on the house. I just finished the toe kicks in the kitchen. I am currently working on reorganizing the house. Just the same ole stuff. Mike of course is still working so hard he doesn't know wether he is coming or going. Some day I will post pictures. We of course had Halloween. Ryan was Harry Potter, Kathryn was Bat Girl, Jonathan was Optimus Prime, Brayden was Spiderman, Kirsten was a lovely little Lion. We are now gearing up for Thanksgiving. I am still looking for people to come over and make our house crazy. I love having a big Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment