Sorenson Craziness
Mike and Chelle Sorenson currently living in Castle Rock Co.
Best current family photo
Friends blogs
My neice
Paula Golicova
Christina Rice
Matt Rice
http://joysofhome.blogspot.com
http://hyperhomemaker.blogspot.com/
http://orgjunkie.com/
Lazo Family what a great bunch of people
Kimmy D. and her boys
Our friends and reciently removed neighbors - the Newbry Clan
Chad & Catharina Lance and their fabulous five kids
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2010
(3)
►
November
(1)
▼
May
(2)
Kirsten Like Sushi
As I read other blogs I realize I am a Slacker...
►
2009
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
Contributors
Chelle Sorenson
Mike
Friday, May 14, 2010
Kirsten Like Sushi
The other day Ryan's Fish died. He left it on the counter. Kirsten found the fish, she decided it looked yummy. Kirsten ate Ryans fish. Of course I had to clean out her mouth. Yuck. Turns out Betta fish is the same color as Salmon. ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment