Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mike's Adventure

So we had some fun last night. Mike came home from getting an allergy test, looking very red and blotchy in the face, and then he started having trouble breathing, his lips turned purple and part of his face went numb, not to mention he was itching like crazy. So off to the Doc's office we went. He got to have and Epi shot, and prednisone, and 3 doses of Albuteral. I tell ya, it took 3 years off my life. Needless to say he is much better. And we now have Epi pens here at home. I am really glad that we have great friends that are willing to come and take over my children and house. Because we left in such a hurry I forgot that I was baking a cake for Jonathan's birthday. Luckily our friend Jen came over and took the kids and turned off the stove.

2 comments:

The Lances... said...

Wow how scary, I'm glad he is ok and geez most important your cake is TOO :) *wink*! I really hope he's ok Chelle, is he up and back to normal or is he taking it easy for a few days? Let me know if you need anything.

Melissa said...

I'm glad Mike is ok! Sounds like a crazy day =]
Tell all of your wonderful kids hi for me. I miss them like crazy.

You should also post some pictures...I never get enough of those.