Thursday, August 7, 2008
Worlds most boring people
You know I have discovered we are the worlds most boring family. There is nothing going on for us right now. Jonathan has his last day of camp today. Ryan is getting ready to fly to Utah on Saturday. He is so excited to be going by himself. Kathryn is still looking for someone to be home to play with. And Brayden is into everything. Yesterday we had a babysitter so I could go to yet another Doc. apt., the children conned her into giving them ice cream at 10 o'clock in the morning. I swear they are still finding ways to get into trouble. We are trying to come up with cool things to do in the last 3 weeks of summer. I can't believe school is that close for us. I feel totally unprepared. It could also be that I am way prego and don't want to do anything. We were sad to say goodbye to some more friends that are leaving for parts unknown yesterday. A little jealous that they are getting out of here. I am soooo tired of sick people, and someone always seems to be sick at our house. So see we are the world most boring people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing how what you think is boring is just what others care about. I'm so happy you have a blog now. I'm excited to keep up with your family. Make sure you keep writing the "boring" stuff. Keep me updated on that prego state and all those cute kids. I wish we were still there. Sarah Kate would love to play with Katie. By the way, who was the babysitter and who moved? I'm nosy I know! We miss you. Keep up the writing.
Post a Comment