So I kept waiting hoping to get photos to go with my posts but it will never happen so words will have to do. In the last month things have really started popping at our house. For Halloween we painted pumpkins. Then went trick or treating. The kids loved both. For Thanks Giving we had 21 people at our house. 8 Adults and 13 children. It was great. Lots of food and fun. Now we are winding down for Christmas. I really look forward to this time of year. We are looking for a service project to do as a family this year. As for the kids they are learning and growing quickly. Ryan is enjoying being the older brother, he is learning he wants his room to himself and to be left alone. Kathryn is still the social person and wants to be with everyone. Jonathan is happy to be in the middle, he loves taking care of his new sister. Brayden is going through the terrible 2/3's he seems to want to beat the snosterblah out of everyone, except Kirsten who he believes is his personal plaything.
We hope all our family and friends are well and happy this holiday season.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See,I think you should post a pic of that black eye and mor pics of your kids. We want to see it all. LOL
I say this all the time but I really do miss you guys.
It's sad you aren't here this year for christmas :(
Thinking of you
Post a Comment