Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow time does fly.

Where has all our time gone. Kirsten is now 3 weeks old. She is getting a huge personality. SHe likes to smile and be held and talked too. She seems to love the craziness that is afternoons. Brayden is adjusting to being a big brother. Yesterday he tried to ride Kirsten like a pony. We had to talk about being soft again. Jonathan is still our quiet one he will talk to Kirsten if now one else is bugging him or her. He and Brayden are also best of enemies. They can't live without each other and they can't be in the same room. Kathryn is currently trying to flex her wings. Unfortunately we had to cut them. She tried to flex them tooo far, and got in alot of trouble. Ryan is working on being Mr. Responsible. He wants to help take care of everyone else. Mike is working crazy hours we miss seeing him. Supposedly he is supposed to come home and play with the kids tonight. And myself (mom) I am just learning how to keep up with all these people, places and things. So far since grandma has left I have managed to keep up with laundry and dishes. That is my goal. I am really excited that it is fall. It is my favorite time of year. I am watching what everyone else is doing with all thier kids and I am just amazed. So day I would like the sanity and cooperation to go out to DC and other places and not feel like I am gonna lose a kid somewhere. Hope ya'll are well and healthy. We are just the same ole', same ole'.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Surprise!!! Keep it up you're doing great. We miss you and surprisingly we sometimes miss the area (mostly just the people though.) Post some more pictures of that baby. I'd love to see her. And I thought Mike was done with crazy hours when he finished school. How unfair life is sometimes.

Melissa said...

I believe you need to update more often. Share some pictures of your cute kids too :)

Miss you guys.