Monday, March 16, 2009
Sickness
So we have had our bout of illness for the last 2 weeks. All the kids got sick with fevers and runny noses. They each took a turn and were better in 2 days. Then Mom caught it and was sick for 8 days and counting. Luckily I'm finally starting to get better. And then poor little Kirsten caught it. and she is so sad and pathetic. So we took her to the Doc's office. Turns out she has the flu which she caught from mom. So for the last 8 days mom has had the flu. No wonder I wanted someone to shoot me. But we are all on the mend now. So no need to worry, just lots of rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Both girls had the flu too Faith's is going on 10 days!!! I hope the baby's flu is short - Jennifer Hutson
Post a Comment