Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow, are we crazy or what!

So since I last posted, the normal stuff has gone on and then the not so normal. So Sundays from now on will be tricky as I now lead the music in church, which means that my dear husband will be with all 5 kids alone. Should be interesting for me. We are also ripping apart our kitchen as I type. I just finished packing up all the lower cupboards so they can be ripped out. Then new floor, new counter, new cabinets. I am so excited, but I am thinking I should paint while I have a blank canvas. We have also had a few birthdays. Ryan is now 10 we celebrated his birthday in Arizona. Mommy is now 31. Need I say more. However my friends rock as they came and wished me Happy Birthday. As for the kidlets, hmmm, lets see..... Ryan is ready for school to end, he is enjoying swimming, and Tae kwando. We are also looking forward to football this summer, and scout camp. Kathryn is enjoying playing with all of her friends and the house is beginning to look like a revolving door of little girls. But we like it, now if her brothers would just leave them alone. Jonathan just graduated from speech as he can officially talk. So now he is looking forward to school being over. Brayden is still being a very good big brother and taking care of Kirsten. He is also being daddies helper and ripping off flooring with the best of them. Kirsten has learned to crawl and has taken on the official title of Mini- hoover as she believe she should eat anything that is one the ground, which now includes the entire contents of my kitchen. So as you can see the title of this post is perfect as we are running like crazies at our house.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! You're life does seem crazy. You should slow down sometime. :) Yeah right, hu! I can't believe Ryan's 10. How did he get so old! Wow how time flies. Good luck with the kitchen. You'll have to post pictures when it's done.