Friday, September 5, 2008

More about our family.

People said they wanted to hear more of what we are doing.
So I figured I would make ya'll happy.
Well I start the day around 3am, new side effect of being prego.
Read scriptures, personal prayer, start a load of laundry, and a load of dishes.
Then pick up the house. If I am really lucky I get to take a nap around 5 until 7.
Then it is get the kids up and ready for school, with breakfast, family scripture, family prayer.
Off to school and work for every one but me and Brady.
Brady and I putter all day, we try to go to Aerobics every other day, and clean up one thing each day. Then we play and nap. Then every one comes home.
Ryan has had homework every night. He really like using the computer at school everyday. He is still working on his blue belt in TKD. He is really into playing Star Wars on the computer and loves the xbox if he gets the chance.
Kathryn has come home with homework everyday also. She loves her class and is so excited to go. She has friends everywhere, and usually wants to go play everyday after school. Unfortunately we are still trying to get everything done. So she doesn't get to go play as often as she wants to.
Jonathan comes home with a good story every day from school. The first day he would only talk about the computer and how it had his name on it. The second day he told me he was the best kid in his class. Which one of his classmates confired by telling his mom Jonathan didn't get into trouble at all. He really likes his teacher and is happy to go to school everyday.
Brayden wanders around the house looking for someone to play with. We just discovered that he is the only child left on the street during the day. Every one else is gone. He likes playing outside and helping mom. We are getting lots done.
Mike is working hard. He is trying to get things done to work on the PMP certification. His job doesn't seem to realize that he just got out of school and doesn't want to do anymore learning for a while. He is really missing cable as football season is starting and he can't watch the games at home.
I am just planning, scheduling and trying to keep up with everyone and all the things that i have to attend. I am looking forward to next month when I can cancel everything and go no where for a while. I just realized last night that I had better get ready for this baby. Because if she came right now I would be in so much trouble. Now where near ready. I think we have 2 outfits that would fit her. The doc. was messing with me last night and said the heart beat was slow, was I sure that it wasn't a boy. I could have hit him. Other than that things are merrily rolling along.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the day to day update...it was fun to read.

I was just saying this but I really miss you guys..specially after having Ryan here and seeing him for a while.

Hope school and everything is going good for everyone.
Mom was telling me about the computer thing for Ryan the other day and i think it's cool he has that to help!

Tell everyone Hi for me.

Miss you guys