Okay So this week has been chalk full. We had a baby shower this week. I recieved a ton of diapers. But not enough clothes. So a shopping I will go. I swear this ward is so great about celebrating every baby no matter rather it's #1 or #10.
I am still in the middle of dejunking the house. unfortunately the end of the week is here. I have filled 3 boxes, but I wanted to fill more. I was hoping to get enough gone not to feel cramed in this house anymore. I have finally realized that this baby is coming really quickly and I need to get prepared. Ahhhhhhhh. I better hurry.
Mike is working crazy hours. I think he is even getting excited about this baby coming to our house. He is enjoying teaching his primary class also.
Ryan, has been to see another neurologist, this one ordered a bongo load of tests. But I am really excited to see what they find out. He says that he is enjoying school, and I am really excited to see him learning and working so hard. He got an A on his 1st quiz of the year.
Kathryn is also working hard. She loves her teacher, and wants to be just like her, including wearing the same shoes to school. SHe is not real sure about this home work thing. 2nd grade has a whole lot more than 1st. She really likes learning though.
Jonathan, loves school, and comes home with the craziest comments. For instance yesterday he told me he was the champion of his school, and the day before that he came home and told me his teacher was crazy. Makes me laugh each time.
Brayden is enjoying being alone. We went and visited friends all day today he had a really good time. He really likes playing and having fun. He is even learning to be polite.Yippee.
And as for baby she is just hanging in there.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why, might I ask, does Ryan need to see a neurologist?
Hey!
Tell Ryan good Job on the A and give him a hug for me...give one to all of your kids.
I was talking about how cute your kids are today and how much I miss them and you.
I'm very excited for my new neice and hope all is well.
Love you guys
Post a Comment