Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Days

I still haven't figured out where the day goes. It feels like I just get up and get the kids out the door when they are getting home. We still have lots to do to get ready for this baby. I just hope we can get it all done. Luckily we have friends that are willing to help us. You know closer this baby gets to arriving the more I feel like I need to get done. And the less I accomplish. I am happy to report that I have finally gotten somewhat of a schedule. That makes my mornings easier. Now if I could just figure out the rest of the day.

2 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

Thanks for the comment. How do you know Catharina? She is in my ward. We moved to West Jordan 4 years ago in October. I love it here. Funny, I was reading over your blog a little and loved your idea of our best family photo. I used to think the same thing. Almost didn't start bloging because I didn't have professional pictures of our family. My husband is home 1 day a week usually and that is Sunday. It has been hard to find time for a family photo, but we are trying. Especially with 7 kids,usually one or 2 are napping when I think about a picture with dad. Good luck and hope your delivery goes well.

The Hayes Events said...

I'm sure you'll get the hang of things once baby girl arrives. When is her due date, again?