Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Poor House

So it still stands that my kids can find trouble. Yesterday Brayden was knocking on the window to get the yard peoples attention. He broke the pane of glass. Now we have a broken window. Needless to say it's always somethings.

All of the kids are loving school. Jonathan comes home everyday with a new story to tell me. Katie is doing great, she is excited about her job at school. Ryan is even starting out with a good year. So far we are off to a great start. We just need to get a little less busy or better organized at night. Barely have time to do the minimum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good......

The Hayes Events said...

Oh no! He broke you window! Sounds like something that would happen in our house. ;)

Glad to hear all is going well. I'd love to read more about your family and hear what they are doing.

Katie said...

I'm so glad to hear that everyone's enjoying school. Especially Ryan, I hope this year continues to go better for him. Keep the updates coming and if you ever figure out how to get more done in the evenings, let me know.

Melissa said...

I miss your kids
It's crazy how grown up they are all getting.

I have a cute picture of Ryan from when we went Huckleberry Pictures and he got stung to death do you want them?