Friday, September 26, 2008

Our crazy week

Well our week is finally comming to an end. I am sooooooo glad. I think having 2-3 apt. everyday really can wear a person out. Back to school night is done, Dr. apts are done. EEG is done, School apts. done, Now I can stress about this baby. AHHHHHHHH. Yesterday was truely awful. While at the doc's office they thought something was wrong and sent us for an Emergancy ultrasound. Then back to the doc's office. And informed me that if they were right I would be having the baby today by C-Section. Luckily everything is good. No problems so I am still Prego. Mike got to skip work all day to stay by me side, what a good guy. The kids are all good, they are working hard in school and learning to be helpful at home. Ryan really wanted me to go to his back to school night so that he could get the free home work pass. Funny Boy. Katie is still really into playing, with friends and would be gone all the time if I let her. Jonathan is still having a great time at school. But he scared the sitter yesterday, got off on the wrong bus stop, came home instead of her house. Brady is loving being home by himself everyday. He is soooooooo easy when no one else is bugging him. We were supposed to go camping tonight, but with all the yucky weather, the canceled it and moved it to a dinner instead. which is okay with me.

1 comment:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha! I told you I was going to blog stalk you.